This cathodic protection systems will help the structures and any metal surface of the industry providing corrosion control and corrosion protection.
ZINGA is a one pack coating that contains 96% zinc in the dry film and provides cathodic protection of ferrous metals. It can be used as a unique system as an alternative to hot-dip galvanisation or metallisation, as primer in a duplex system (active + passive) or as a recharging system for hot-dip galvanisation, metallisation or zinganised surfaces.
ZINGA can be applied on iron, steel or any metallic structures by brushing, rolling or spraying on a clean and rough substrate in a wide range of atmospheric circumstances to prevent corrosion.
ZINGA is also available as an aerosol and it’s known as Zingaspray, it’s ideal for the repairing and touching-up of damaged or old hot-dipped, Zinganised or other zinc coated structures to be protected.
Other features of ZINGA:
- Can protect longer than hot-dip galvanising (at the same dft)
- Can be applied on site
- Can be used to re-coat existing galvanizing
- Existing layers of Zinga can be re-coated
- Excellent primer in Duplex system
- Good resistance to mechanical abrasion
- 3 Excellent adhesion
- Extremely flexible
- Can be applied in extreme temperatures
- Weldable to X-ray quality
- Certified to not spread flame or create smoke (BS476 parts 6&7)
- Unlimited shelf-life and unlimited pot-life
Other news of interest:
- Visit of the Zingametall Representative to Ecuador
- ZINGA passed the last version of the ISO 9001: 2015 certification and the ISO 14001: 2015.
- Corrosion Problems and Solutions
- AEC, NACE and Grupo Testek in a Corrosion Monitoring and Inspection Workshop
We distribute ZINGA since 2012 and our subsidiary has accompanied many industries in recovery projects for the protection of their hot galvanized structures, managing to supply 425 Kgs of product in October 2016.
Given the excellent result obtained in that application, in February 2018, 1,350 Kgs of product were again requested in our Venezuelan subsidiary to be used in the recovery of other galvanized structures.